Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get a copy of the WSDL?
- Please visit the link in the main menu above and select ADS-B or RAIM then select "XML Service". From those pages you can request a copy of the WSDL. You can also request a copy of the WSDL and SDK here.
- How do I get a copy of the User Guide?
- Please visit the link in the main menu above and select ADS-B or RAIM then select "Getting Started" where you will find User Guide link in the page. You can also get a copy of the User Guide by clicking here.
- Has the Interactive Map issue been resolved?
- Why are there outages only along my route?
- The map of a flight only displays outages along the route of flight. There are white boxes that appear along the route to show the area that was checked for outages; you can’t assume the region outside the boxes is outage-free. To see a different or wider region, you can either check the Outage Summaries in the ADS-B section of the homepage, or you can change the route on the Flight Plan Form and click through to see the new route in the interactive map.
- I get an error that says my browser does not support WebGL, but it passes on a WebGL test site.
- Even if you have a newer version, you may have to change settings in your browser to enable the newer WebGL functionality that Cesium needs. For example, in Chrome, some people need to change these flags to Enable from Disable and Default, respectively, by going to chrome://flags/ :
WebGL Draft Extensions Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, Android
Enabling this option allows web applications to access the WebGL Extensions that are still in draft status. #enable-webgl-draft-extensions
WebGL 2.0 Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, Android
Allow web applications to access WebGL 2.0. #enable-es3-apis